Location: Detroit MI
Company Name: Ascend Learning
Occupational Category: 13-1131.00,Fundraisers
Date Posted: 2020-03-16
Valid Through: 2020-04-15
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
ATI Nursing Education, a division of Ascend Learning, is the leading provider of online instruction, remediation, analytics, and consulting solutions for nursing programs. Founded in 1998, ATI uses progressive data analytics and compelling content to help nursing students master core content, develop into practice-ready nurses, and succeed on the NCLEX. Together with nursing schools, we're preparing the next generation of nurse leaders, ready to provide skilled and safe nursing care in a rapidly changing healthcare marketplace. Currently, ATI works with 20,000+ nurse educators, 2,500 nursing programs, and 225,000+ students.
ATI Nursing Education is hiring a client executive (field sales representative) responsible for selling our e-learning solutions into Nursing Schools within in our Michigan and Indiana territory. We are looking for a competitive client executive to develop sales strategies, attract new clients and close business to achieve and exceed sales quotas.
This is a remote position living within the assigned territory. Detroit, Michigan and Indianapolis, Indiana preferred.
Ascend Learning; LLC is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for high-growth careers in a range of industries, including healthcare, fitness and wellness, and insurance and financial services. We provide outcomes-based solutions aimed at helping people enter, sustain and succeed in their chosen fields. Ascend employs more than 1,000 employees, with headquarters in Burlington, Mass., and offices in Kansas City metro, Phoenix metro, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Walnut Creek, California, Ann Arbor, Michigan, New York and the U.K.
• Identifies prospective client needs and potential solutions through research and sales strategies.
• Forecasts and projects sales opportunities for assigned territory.
• Develops, manages and maintains a consultative relationship with current and future clients.
• Maintains up to date knowledge of ATI Nursing Education, the competitive landscape, and market drivers.
• Engages support resources effectively.
• Demonstrates ATI solution functionality through tailored solution demonstrations to client organizations.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 3 years field-based solution sales experience
• Proven track record of delivering results in a quota-based sales environment
• Experience working with a CRM
• Industry knowledge and background in healthcare or higher education preferred
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to manage multiple clients and resources simultaneously
• Strong business acumen
• Self-motivated and driven toward goals
• Proficient with Microsoft Applications
• Strong relationship building skills
• Ability for day travel at least 4 days per week to meet with clients, includes overnights as needed for success