Location: Detroit MI
Company Name: Xcenda
Occupational Category: 47-2061.00,Construction Laborers
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Play a vital role in helping patients gain access to life changing therapies! From oral medications to biosimilars to critical cancer treatments, our associates, with their passion for patients, represent these therapies providing education, coverage, and access solutions to healthcare personnel.
What you will be doing
Field Reimbursement Managers (FRMs) at Xcenda assist provider offices in resolving complex coverage and reimbursement issues that may create barriers to access for patients. Our teams travel weekly, Monday – Thursday, to healthcare offices within a designated territory, using their knowledge of coverage, patient assistance, and health policy to educate office staff and break through access issues to ultimately help patients. As an FRM, a typical day might include:
• Providing face-to-face, personalized issue resolution
• Educating provider offices on local and regional payer issues, coding changes, and appropriate claims submission processes
• Liaising with reimbursement hotlines regarding alternative funding/financial assistance programs
• Assisting with determining coverage and access options available for a specific medication or procedure
Xcenda, part of AmerisourceBergen, is an integrated, world-class consulting organization focused on value, reimbursement and patient access. Our company brings together a team of exceptional healthcare and business professionals whose multidisciplinary experience fulfills an unmet need in the marketplace. We provide customized solutions and innovative approaches that discover and communicate the value of pharmaceuticals and other healthcare technologies.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
• 1 or more years’ experience with specialty providers in support of reimbursement for physician administered specialty products
• Technical knowledge of health care reimbursement from a patient and provider perspective (authorizations, miscellaneous J codes, billing coding, appeals process)
• Live within 45 minutes of a major airport in the designated territory and be able to travel extensively (overnight - 80% of the time) within that territory which includes but is not limited to Detroit, MI
• Knowledge of private payer, Medicare and Medicaid structure systems and reimbursement process Nice to have
• Advanced degree or specific Practice Management experience preferred.
• Experience with providers who specialize in Neurology
• Project management skills
• Experience with extensive travel What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
• Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
• Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
• Paid volunteer time off
• Life insurance and disability protection
• Pet insurance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit