Location: Detroit MI
Company Name: GalaxE.Solutions
Occupational Category: 15-1199.01,Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
What You Will Do
• Design and plan testing conditions, create and run test scripts and unit testing, and run test data sets to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control
• Create test plans, complex test specifications, test procedures, test results and test trends to follow the best practices and standards in addition to allocating and overseeing test resources, ensuring that test policies are adhered to
• Will participate primarily in unit testing. Will write scripts that test developer code, review, and evaluate complex test specifications, test procedures, test results and test trends to follow the best practices and standards in improving quality of released software, and implements corrective action as needed
• Create and maintain test cases to follow the best practices and standards in improving quality of released software
• Provide test input for project or program support/briefings, and on reviews and evaluations, as required
• Coordinate with development and release teams, ensuring that test policies are followed
• Identify risks associated with the testing and develops appropriate mitigation plans
• Conduct tests as defined in the test plans and design
• Manage test environment requirements
Skills and Experience You Will Need
• 3-4 years of software development experience
• Experience in using OOP languages (C#, Java or even Python). Preferred is C#.NET.
• Strong in software engineering with a mindset of improving quality of the software
• Knowledge on frameworks like Selenium/CodedUI, or unit testing frameworks like NUnit/XUnit/Junit etc.
Who We Are
With nearly 30 years of experience and the backing of GxFource™, the industry-leading enterprise transformation as a platform solution, GalaxE has pioneered the use of automation to achieve enterprise business transformation and mission-critical change for some of the largest companies in the world.
We are always looking for passionate, entrepreneurial-minded innovators and disrupters; game-changers that take ownership in the work they produce and bring it each and every day. Working with like-minded team members you will get a chance to discover, develop and use cutting-edge technologies to transform the way we deliver creative business solutions.
Sound like you? Join us, and find out for yourself what it means for you, and your career, to be part of the GalaxE team. Let’s build something, together. #WeAreGalaxE
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- provided by Dice