Location: Edmond OK
Company Name: INTEGRIS Health
Occupational Category: 29-1071.00,Physician Assistants
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
The Physician provides direct patient care. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Physician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Thoroughly evaluates and manages each patient appropriately and documents information completely by use of written notes or dictation on a timely basis
• Identifies relevant medical issues accurately and uses appropriate procedures and testing
• Completes and maintains problem list, medication list, disease management forms, preventative maintenance flow sheets and other medical record forms
• Participates in the quality improvement and medical management plans as directed by the Medical Operating Committee
• Provides direction to staff members for an efficient and smooth running team
• Ensures fiscal viability of the practice
• Complies with policies and procedures if applicable.
The Physician is responsible for patients.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes