Location: El Paso TX
Company Name: Option Care
Occupational Category: 41-4012.00,Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Job Description Summary:
Act as a program resource for local Account Executives and CMC staff. Responsible for all sales and marketing efforts in a specified territory and for growing top line revenue and margin of assigned therapy. Implement territory sales activities and is responsible for achieving sales objectives. Manages the sales process that ultimately results in customer commitment to Option Care.
• Accounts include physicians, academic institutions, hospitals, manufacturers, disease foundations and associations, and payers within the assigned territory.
• * Develops and implements sales strategies for assigned territory.
• * Creates a territory sales plan and regularly assesses progress on opportunities.
• * Prioritizes accounts based on total potential, current referrals, likely profitability, service needs, and probability of success.
• * Plans activities and account routing to ensure sufficient coverage of all key customers.
• Creates and updates short-and long-term account plans; utilizes to guide actions.
• * Identifies key customer decision makers and builds relationships to gain access to all decision makers.
• * Assesses and documents the competitive landscape within the account (e.g. pre-existing competitor relationships, presence of clinical liaison, etc.).
• * Sets account objectives and establishes plans for achieving objectives.
• * Tracks / records call activity and progress on referral opportunities.
• * Leverages internal sources (e.g. sales volume data) to identify high potential customers. Leverages external sources (e.g. third party data) to identify high potential customers. Uses all available information to understand customer needs and to identify opportunities.
• * Conveys and reinforces elements of the value proposition appropriate for each account and decision maker.
• * Adjusts messaging based on customer relationship life-cycle (e.g. potential new account vs. long-standing, loyal referral source).
• * Quantifies value in financial / economic terms to appropriate stakeholders.
• * Uses appropriate marketing materials and tools to convey consistent messaging across the organization.
• * Obtains a complete understanding of customer needs before offering a solution.
• * Leverages resources within the WIRS sales and operations organizations—including GMs, first line managers, clinical staff, and other sales roles—to assist in addressing customer issues.
• * Ensures accounts are effectively managed. Initiates and participates in marketing clinical program services to accounts.
• * Attends and presents at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions as necessary to aid business development.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? NO
(i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc.)
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements
Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of pharmaceutical of healthcare sales experience.
• Experience applying Sales and Marketing principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and services.
• Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
• Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
• Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
• Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
• Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving object
Travel at least 75% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Clinical bachelor's degree.
Infusion or related healthcare sales experience.
Managed Care sales experience with a focus on contracting and sales pull-through.
Experience selling to, and maintaining, physician office-based accounts.
Experience applying Sales and Marketing principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and services