Location: El Paso TX
Company Name: MAXIMUS
Occupational Category: 13-2051.00,Financial Analysts
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
- Responsible for producing accurate project financial reporting results and works closely with Project Management to submit on a monthly basis to Corporate Finance.
- Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from forecasts and investigate unusual variances for accuracy.
- Organize monthly Finance Calendar of activities with Project - Prepares monthly accruals for submission to corporate finance.
- Review time sheet corrections for accuracy and submit to Corporate Finance for approval and processing.
- Monitor fulfillment expenses closely against forecast assumptions and work with Project Management for recommended changes.
- Review incoming vendor invoices for accuracy, provide appropriate codes and monitor payment status.
- Performs research and provides additional information and clarifications of financial data as requested from Corporate Finance Management.
- Publish monthly Project Financial Dashboard and Labor Reports to Project Management.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Location/Region: El Paso, TX