Location: El Paso TX
Company Name: Group 1 Automotive
Occupational Category: 41-4012.00,Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
BMW of El Paso is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail.We are looking to add a qualified AUTOMOTIVE SALES PROFESSIONAL to our team.In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision, Life, Disability insurance
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Paid vacation
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
• Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
• Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining warranties and services.
• Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
• Maintain high CSI score.
• Maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
• Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
• Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
• Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
• Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; complete sales or purchase agreement; explain and offer warranties, services, and finance.
• Provide sales management information by completion reports.
• Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
• Follow all company policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
• Sales experience preferred.
• Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
• Confidence in your ability to be successful.
• A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
• Great attitude with high-energy personality.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Professional appearance and work ethic.
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil.We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support.If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail.External Company URL: http://www.group1auto.com
Street: 6318 Montana Avenue