Location: El Paso TX
Company Name: Accenture
Occupational Category: 11-3031.02,Financial Managers, Branch or Department
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Title: Client Financial Management Analyst
Accenture Federal Services, a US company and wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, helps clients change how people work and live, for a safer, healthier, and more prosperous nation. We do work that matters to meet the nation's top priorities. Our 9,000 people help clients accelerate their journey from ideas to outcomes, by bringing together insights and innovations with our management consulting, digital, technology, and operations services. We deliver excellent, flexible, scalable and high-performing platforms to help clients create value quickly for their customers and their mission.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture Federal Services as a high-performance business through specialization within internal functional areas. Professionals in our corporate functions run and manage AFS's internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture Federal Services, enabling AFS to provide the capabilities and expertise the Federal Government needs to operate at peak performance.
Client Financial Management acts as the CFO for our AFS portfolios, client accounts, and contracts. Our professionals are aligned to AFS's own client teams and are accountable for AFS's financial health, providing analysis and advice to program and client leads helping drive better business results. The organization's primary corporate finance activities include accurate forecasting and reporting, cash flow optimization, and financial analysis.
There is never a typical day at Accenture Federal, but that's why people love it here! As a Client Financial Management Analyst, you might spend your day :
• Diagnosing financial drivers and leveraging analytics to make recommendations to key stakeholders
• Executing Internal Controls and confirming compliance with GAAP and Federal contract requirements
• Leading forecast reviews with senior leadership and advising on monthly results, variances to plan, and risk management strategies
• Developing innovative solutions to overcome complex revenue and profitability challenges
• Analyzing and forecasting cash conversion expectations to optimize cash flow
• Coordinating monthly accruals to drive accurate revenue recognition and expense activity
• Recommending and implementing business changes to leverage emerging technologies and enable efficiencies across the Finance organization
• Participating and leading initiatives, focusing on collaboration and inclusion within AFS and the local community
To learn more about Accenture Federal Services, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit accenture.com/federal and accenture.com/careers You can also follow us on Twitter @AccentureFed and on LinkedIn . Interesting in checking out our headquarters office? visit The Muse!
Within Client Financial Management, we recruit well-rounded candidates who perform well academically while being actively engaged on-campus and/or professionally. We are looking for high-flyers with an intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit, who can build relationships, lead others and who aren't afraid to question the norm. Candidates should be interested in and passionate about how finance can drive business outcomes.
You'll need to have or be expecting a:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Actuarial Science OR Masters in Accounting, Finance, OR MBA
• 6 credit hours of Accounting
• Minimum overall GPA of 2.76 out of 4.0 OR completed Master's Degree
• US Citizenship
Set yourself apart by demonstrating the following attributes:
• Strong Excel skills, including an understanding of Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP/SUMIF functions
• Professional experience performing budgeting and forecasting functions
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge of U.S. GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley
• Experience with Deltek Costpoint
Where You'll Work
AFS Client Financial Management analysts are based out of the San Antonio, TX area.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women