Location: El Paso TX
Company Name: Accenture
Occupational Category: 15-1122.00,Information Security Analysts
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Organization: Accenture Federal
Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a
U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business
has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal
organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into
breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety,
civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold
ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what
works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help
clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver
what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and
put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring
over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every
cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work
with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel,
public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people
you employ, serve and protect.
We are seeking a Cyber SOC Tier 2 Analyst -
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Monitoring dashboards and intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS)
• Performing initial analysis and investigation into alerts as they are seen (to include anti-virus and phishing alerts
• Performing initial malware analysis utilizing automated means
Supporting cyber defense functions to protect our clients from cyber security incidents that have potential to cause negative impact
• Incident intake, ticket updates and reporting of cyber events
• Use SOC monitoring devices (SIEM, IDS, DLP) to review and analyze pre-defined events indicative of incidents
• Understanding, identifying and researching IOCs
• Uploading packets and evaluating source/destination activity and payloads
• Assisting in recommendations for content to detect incidents, including IOCs for blocking and detection
This position requires the ability to work a shift schedule and support coverage efforts on a 24x7x365 basis which includes work on holidays, nights, & weekends.
Here's What You Need:
• 3+ years of General IT experience
• 2+ years of SOC or Security Analysis experience
• DOD 8570 to be replaced by DOD 8140 IAT Level 2 Certification (i.e. Security+ OR SSCP Certification)
• US Citizenship (No Dual Citizenship)
Bonus Points If:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience monitoring AntiVirus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls, Active Directory, Web Proxies, Vulnerability Assessment tools and other security tools found in large enterprise network environments
• Experience working with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions
• Familiarity with various network and host based security applications and tools, such as network and host assessment/scanning tools, network and host based intrusion detection systems, and other security software packages
• Host based forensics and malware analysis experience
• Previous experience working in a large government or corporate enterprise environment
• Experience on a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC) or a Security Operations Center (SOC).
• RSA Security Analytics / NetWitness
• Splunk, including Splunk for Enterprise Security
• McAfee ePO, HIPS
• FireEye NX, EX, HX
An active security clearance or the
ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated
Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not
now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization
in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN
visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of
conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our
service men and women