Location: El Paso TX
Company Name: CHRISTUS Health
Occupational Category: 13-2051.00,Financial Analysts
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Supports regional financial management using CHRISTUS standard systems to conduct routine and ad hoc reporting.
• Primary duties include routine daily, weekly, be-weekly, and monthly reporting to support management needs for information related to payroll, time and attendance, service line utilization, cost, and profitability, and business statistics for volumes.
• Support other functions as needed for budget preparation and analysis, regional initiatives, financial statement and monthly repor preparation, and other functions related to financial reporting and analysis.
• Support CHRISTUS development of budgetary and financial/operational information systems development/deployment.
• Relate data per reporting systems to CHRISTUS Health Information System for Financial and Clinical operations.
• Bachelor Degree in related area preferred.
• Possession or expeditious aqcuisition of expertise on CHRISTUS-specific information systems.
• Microsoft Office Applications, including Word, Excel (with Pivots), Access, PowerPoint
• Healthcare background preferred
• 2 years experience with data extracting and reporting
• 1 year experience with healthcare information reporting systems