Location: El Paso TX
Company Name: Nomad Health
Occupational Category: 21-1093.00,Social and Human Service Assistants
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
El Paso, TX
• The Hospitals of Providence – Sierra Campus is actively seeking a Physiatrist for an excellent PM&R opportunity in El Paso, TX. Sierra’s rehab unit consists of 24 beds and a rehab gym and a strong ancillary staff. This position will require a combination of inpatient and outpatient responsibilities. Office hours are Monday-Friday, regular business hours and call will be 1:4.
Candidates must be BE/BC and have an active Texas license (or in progress).
• Vacation: Generous vacation policy
• Other Benefits: Health, dental, vision, relocation allowance
Combined Inpatient & Outpatient
• A Texas state license is required.
Nomad will assist with licensing needs.
• Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
How to Apply:
• Apply online by clicking the button above.
• Or contact a Nomad Navigator directly at 1-866-656-6623.
• You can also email your CV to email@example.com.
• No agency recruiters. No paperwork.
• Connect and message directly with medical employers online.
• Doctor jobs nationwide.
• Help with licensing, credentialing, career coaching, and more.
100% free for doctors.
• Learn more at nomadhealth.com