Location: El Paso TX
Company Name: TechFlow
Occupational Category: 11-3051.01,Quality Control Systems Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Quality Control Manager
TechFlow and EMI Services, a 100% employee-owned company, is seeking a Quality Control Manager with full authority and responsibility for assuring contract performance objectives and standards are met for the Operation and Maintenance of the El Paso, Texas Sector contract for Border Patrol. This is a great opportunity to bring together our professional technicians, best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and responsive customer service, to enable mission critical support on high-performance facilities.
• Establish and maintain a complete Quality Control Program Plan (QCP).
• Monitoring the Quality Control Plan which includes overseeing internal assessments and inspections for quality of the work.
• Ensure contract is executed with compliant supplies and services.
• Work with the Government Agency to administer the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan.
• Ensure inspections, statistical process analyses, and audits are conducted on a continuing basis as defined in the plan. The QCP identifies the approach for maintaining an effective and efficient quality control system that is integrated into the overall management approach.
• Identify trends and establishes implementation or needed corrections in line with the QC plan.
• Manage a team of 2-6 skilled quality technicians.
• Bachelor degree in related field
• 3 years of experience performing quality control manager duties for contracts of similar size and scope
• Previous experience in a leadership positions with management of quality control inspectors
• Ability to travel to various regional sites.
• U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain a Public Trust
Things That Make A Difference:
• Expertise with US Border Patrol and Customs Agency policies and procedures highly desired
Please Note: TechFlow and EMI Services are equal opportunity employers. Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• * This position is contingent upon contract award. **
Since 1995 TechFlow has been committed to staying ahead of the technology curve. In the world of technology, there are leaders and followers - those catching up, and those who are always ahead. At TechFlow, we are passionate about being 'Always Ahead'. Our employee ownership drives this entrepreneurial spirit that allows us to deliver impactful ingenuity on a government scale