Location: El Paso TX
Company Name: MetaBank
Occupational Category: 15-1122.00,Information Security Analysts
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Primary areas of responsibility are:
security assessments of critical vendors, security assessments of new applications, and serve as a technical resource on enterprise projects. Support efforts within those areas of responsibility with the ultimate goal of protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customer and company information.
Essential Job Functions:
• Perform vendor documentation reviews and document results.
• Work with Third parties to remediate outstanding information security risks.
• Review and follow-up on all identified vulnerabilities.
• Document and escalate identified exemptions to security controls.
• Follow defined security review procedures for new production applications.
• Follow establish security monitoring and response procedures and processes for monitoring system security events and measuring compliance with organizational security policies and procedures.
• Coordinate and document exemptions to established security controls. Escalate when necessary.
• Contribute on security focused projects.
• Serve as technical reference or security representative on projects.
• Assist with projects in support of the enterprise information security program.
• Identify industry information security trends.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree from a college or university
• CISSP, CISA, SANS GIAC or other related security certifications preferred.
• Travel is required up to 50%.
• Three years related equivalent of education, experience and/or training.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
Firewalls, IDS/IPS, HIPS, Windows operating systems, Unix, SEIM solutions, wireless security, database technologies, incident response, business continuity / DR, risk review processes, encryption and key management solutions.
To succeed in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time.
MetaBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
forensic, identity, identity access management, idm, information assurance, information security, malicious, security engineer, violation, vulnerability