Location: El Paso TX
Company Name: McKesson
Occupational Category: 13-2051.00,Financial Analysts
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
This role supports the administration and maintenance of the Companys Hyperion Planning applications and supports Business users on the financial planning and reporting processes. This role partners closely with the Corporate FP&A team to ensure the planning systems allow for the implementation of requirements for the annual budget, forecast and reporting processes.
• Supports the maintenance and development of the Hyperion Planning applications including master data, system enhancements, and data integrity
• Supports the monthly, quarterly, and annual system tasks for forecast and budget processes for Hyperion Planning applications
• Supports the daily needs of Hyperion Planning users and local administrators including training, user issues/questions, development of reports using Hyperion Financial Reports and Smartview excel add-in tool
• Facilitates process and system improvement opportunities and implements enhancements and changes to support finance reporting requirements
• Trains users on reporting and other functions needed within the tool
• Administers User Setup and User controls
• Maintains testing environments for users
• Liaison between the finance and technology community
• Researches inquiries/questions from business users regarding accounting/reporting produced within Hyperion Planning
• Requires 7+ years of relevant financial planning and analysis or related experience
• 2+ years of project management, communication, and customer support skills
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, or Systems required
• Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain business relationships and customer service skills
• Ability to identify opportunities, resolve challenges and drive action in collaboration with internal & external cross-functional teams
• Relevant knowledge and experience with FP&A systems such as Hyperion Planning (or other related systems)
• Knowledge and experience in Financial Planning & Analysis processes
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Must have ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Las Colinas, Texas
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance individual and team that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and its flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we cant do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our missionwhatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our companyand of healthcare. At McKesson, youll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry thats vital to us all.
No agencies please
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
Associated topics: business analytic, financial reporting analyst, guidance, investment analyst, investment analytics, investment banking, legal, market, refinement, regulation