Location: El Paso TX
Company Name: SAS Institute
Occupational Category: 11-2011.00,Advertising and Promotions Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
As a Technical Account Manager, youll establish and build broad relationships with SAS Telecommunications and Media customers to create and deliver a strategy around software adoption and migration to new software releases, keep users informed about new features and options and expand usage.
As an advocate for our customers, youll address challenges, promote successes and foster customer loyalty and satisfaction.
In addition, youll drive customer-specific events, either on-site or virtual.
What you'll do
• Partner with sales team to develop and manage overall Customer Success Plan that sets the vision for strategic adoption and usage to align with the business needs and goals of the customer.
• Communicate up to date information on how SAS technology, solutions and resources can be leveraged to address their goals, realize value and promote adoption.
• Deliver client technical presentations and drive customer specific events and activities.
• Partner and engage with the customer at all levels to drive adoption and value realization.
Promote and document results at the customer site and within SAS.
• Advocate for the customer to address challenges, promote success and foster customer satisfaction and loyalty.
What were looking for
• Bachelors degree
• At least 5years experience in sales, business partner relationship development, marketing, sales support in Enterprise Software or working with telecommunications and media customers
• Ability to travel as business needs dictate (approximately 25%)
• Ability to have a presence at the customer site
• Customer-facing experience
• Considerable interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Excellent problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills
• Strong technical aptitude
• Detailed knowledge of SAS technology and resources
• Experience working with SAS Software or other similar business software
• Geographic location in Dallas, Texas; Los Angeles, CA; or Atlanta, GA
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities needed
• Energetic, creative, organized and self-motivated;
• Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume sales environment;
• Proven team player
• We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work.
No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
• Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
Here, it isnt about fitting into our culture, its about adding to it - and we cant wait to see what youll bring.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Also view the supplement?EEO is the Law, and the notice?Pay Transparency.
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.?Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.?SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations.
To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment.
SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status