Location: Eugene OR
Company Name: State Farm
Occupational Category: 41-3021.00,Insurance Sales Agents
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Intern - State Farm Agent Team Member (Bilingual Spanish). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
• Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
• Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
• Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
• Valuable experience
• Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: $12.00 per hour Plus opportunities for commissions and potential for bonus eligiblity.
• Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
• Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
• Bilingual - Spanish preferred
• Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
• Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
• Courses on ethical and customer centered sales practices will be required
• Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents employees are not employees of State Farm