Location: Fort Lauderdale FL
Company Name: Personnel One
Occupational Category: 43-9061.00,Office Clerks, General
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Personnel One is proud to represent a well established organization in the Downtown Fort Lauderdale area seeking for temporary Office Assistants to work in a legal office environment (3-6+ month Contract) Government facility.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
• Data Entry into internal system
• Verify accuracy of information being processed
• Assist with other clerical duties including typing/word processing, filling, copying, scanning, etc.
• Ability to multitask, handle pressures and meet deadlines
• Provide additional support as may be requested by leadership
• This position may require sitting at a desk for an extended period of time.
Key Competencies for Office Assistant
• Great attention to detail and accuracy
• Self-motivated, work independently and able to meet deadlines
• Great interpersonal and organizational skills
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Adaptability, initiative and high stress tolerance
Schedule: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday