Location: Fort Worth TX
Company Name: Accounting Principals
Occupational Category: 13-1041.00,Compliance Officers
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
Accounting Principals is hiring for an Accounting Assistant on a contract to hire basis for our client located in S. Fort Worth, TX. The role requires three or more years of accounting experience to include invoicing, review purchase orders from branches for accurate coding, determine if invoices are taxable or non-taxable, reviewing purchase orders for accuracy, create client files, customer service to internal and external customers. Our client is seeking an outgoing, customer service minded person to join their growing team.
• Review invoices and their pricing to ensure they meet contract guidelines.
• Review invoices to determine if they are taxable and non-taxable depending on state guidelines
• Review Purchase orders
• Assist with answering phones and providing Customer Service
• Set up new customers in QuickBooks and generating proper documentation.
• Responsible for some coding
• Learn to invoice as a back-up to Branch Admins.
• Create client files and copy paperwork
• Other office administrative duties.
• 1 year of Accounting
• Detail oriented
• Basic understanding of invoices and Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Ability to interpret contracts.
Please apply If you would like to be considered for the Accounting Assistant position or other opportunities with Accounting Principals, please apply on our website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Follow us on twitte
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records