Location: Fort Worth TX
Company Name: Texas Health Resources
Occupational Category: 29-1071.00,Physician Assistants
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
At Texas Health Physicians Group our mission is to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve. Our value statement ensures that each patient is treated with respect, integrity and compassion and we strive to provide excellence in both service and care.
• THPG is seeking a Texas Licensed, Board Certified Physician Assistant to join an established Adult Medicine practice.
• See patients in Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities in the Fort Worth/Tarrant County area.
• Skilled Nursing or experience working with the geriatric population required.
• Full time- 40 hours per week.
• Round on patients with unmatched flexibility.
• Comprehensive Benefits Package including health, life, dental and 401k with match available.
At Texas Health Physicians Group, we offer endless opportunities for your healthcare career. Our ongoing initiatives like our Diversity Action Council and Living Our Promise have helped to create an inclusive, supportive, people-first excellence-driven culture and workplace, making Texas Health a great place to work!
Physician Assistant Qualifications:
The Physician Assistant ("PA") will be licensed as a physician assistant in the State of Texas and maintain such license in good standing at all times. Master's degree Physician Assistant required.
The PA will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
The PA's duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only