Location: Fort Worth TX
Company Name: Textron
Occupational Category: 11-9051.00,Food Service Managers
Date Posted: 2020-03-16
Valid Through: 2020-04-15
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
The Global Sales & Strategy Manager leads campaigns and international market pursuits and capture of $100M to $1B of aircraft program sales. This position manages annual campaign budgets, Market Assist, and Bid & Process funds across functional departments.
• Provide day-to-day management of active campaigns and market development efforts to win international business
• Accomplish unrestricted international travel in the execution of campaign pursuits and management
• Maintain communications with Global Military Sales & Strategy VPs, regional directors, and market development leaders on priority activities, and technical and business requirements
• Recruit and allocate functional resources, technical experts, and high-potential individuals to enhance Bell international market competitiveness.
• Lead technical, programmatic, campaign gate reviews, and business information management activities.
• Direct the engineering, Life Cycle Costs, and operations analysis needed to support customer requests and program planning.
• Manage overhead budget for campaign support and customer engagement activities.
Outcomes to include:
• Active Campaigns are fully successful and result in new international business for Bell.
• International relationships grow and result in better opportunities for both Bell and the customer.
• Bell/Textron leadership can leverage international position to support other product sales.
• Provides Technical Expertise for in-country presentations as needed.
• Seamless hand-off to Program Management, with follow-up customer engagement.
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 8 years of related experience in Military Operations and /or Business Development / Sales.
• Must have strategic thinking and planning skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must have experience presenting to senior management and military leadership.
• Must have demonstrated international business acumen and foreign customer engagement experience.
• Comfortable with extended periods of travel abroad (50% to 60%) to European nations or East Asian countries, depending on assigned territory.
• Ability to work independently in foreign countries in support of campaign engagement plans