Location: Fort Worth TX
Company Name: Lonestar Forklift
Occupational Category: 27-4011.00,Audio and Video Equipment Technicians
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Established Equipment Company is hiring qualified technicians to service LPG and diesel powered forklifts and equipment.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Drive to customer sites, diagnosing, trouble-shooting and repairing forklifts and other assigned equipment in accordance with established guidelines and procedures while maintaining positive customer relations.
• Conduct routine and special inspections as required.
• Perform preventive maintenance on assigned equipment according to schedule, established procedures and cost guidelines at customers' sites.
• Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
• Maintain Repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective maintenance.
• Account for all parts, materials, tools and consumables used as required.
• Drive and work safely in accordance with company and/or customer with company and customer safety rules and procedures at all times including keeping your work area clean and orderly.
• Developing and maintaining positive, effective working relationships with assigned customers and co-workers.
• Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in troubleshooting and repair of LPG and diesel powered forklifts and equipment
• Valid driver's license, including clean motor vehicle record
• Lift up to 50 pounds
• Clean background and ability to pass a drug screen
• Ability to read and interpret documents in English such as equipment manuals, blue prints, schematics, work instructions, etc.
• Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customer
• Ability to learn and understand machine operations and sequences.
• Ability to work in hot and cold temperatures.
• Ability to speak and communicate effectively.
• Ability to use a wide variety of tools and equipment.
• Ability to use measuring instruments.
• Industrial electricity courses, welding, PLC, pneumatic or other mechanic courses extremely desirable
• Advanced knowledge of LPG and diesel powered engines, power train components, brake, fuel, hydraulic and electrical systems
• Experience using technical equipment and software to analyze, troubleshoot and calibrate
• Experience in service Ariel equipment is preferred, but not required
• Similar industry experience may apply (oilfield, heavy machinery, auto, etc.)
• Must have basic mechanical skills
• Experience as a Lube technician is helpful
• Must be self-motivated and well organized
• Experience in a related field, including maintenance of various lift truck manufacturers, automotive, aviation or military, or recent trade school graduates with applied skills is preferred
• High school Diploma or equivalent. Some college, completed trade school program or degree in a related field of study
• Solid foundation of mechanical aptitude and ability, with knowledge of industrial electricity
• Basic and increasing knowledge of hydraulics preferred
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud and requires hearing protection
• Safety shoes and eye protection are also required
• Subjected to inside and outside environmental conditions, noise, vibration, oils, atmospheric conditions and a variety of physical activities such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current or exposure to chemicals
• Climbing, stopping, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing and repetitive motions.
• Heavy work, exerting up to 100 pound of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
• Required to have visual acuity to perform an activity such as: operating machines where the seeing job is at or within arm's reach; performing mechanical or skilled trade tasks of a non-repetitive nature.
Compensation - Competitive Salary And Benefits
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
• Short and Long-term Disability
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Life Insurance Benefits
• 401K with company match
Please apply online
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 - $35.00/hour
Required experience: Mechanic: 1 year
Required license or certification: Valid TX Driver's license
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or because he or she is a protected veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.
SHOP LOCATED IN RICHLAND HILLS, TX.
Established in 1991, Lonestar Forklift is a proven a leader in the industrial equipment and material handling industry. With multiple locations throughout Texas and Louisiana, we sre the largest volume Hyundai forklift dealer in the USA and your Texas solution for Forklift and Equipment Sales, Service, Parts & Rentals. We are proud of our relationship with Hyundai, a 100 Billion dollar company with many years of experience in the lift truck industry.
Hyundai’s new generation of LPG, diesel and electric powered forklifts meet or exceed industry benchmarks in quality, durability, performance and value! We also have a large selection of pre-owned equipment backed by our guarantee of dependability.
At Lonestar Forklift, we are proud to offer Forklift and Equipment Rental services. We have a wide range of equipment available for immediate delivery.
We offer LPG, diesel, electric and gasoline powered forklifts from 3,000 to 55,000 lb. lift capacity. We also rent scissor lifts, boom lifts, pallet jacks and various types of forklift attachments including clamps, rotators, push-pulls, carpet poles and extensions. Our rental fleet consists of late model equipment that is maintained to operate safely and dependably