Location: Franklin TN
Company Name: WunderLand Group
Occupational Category: 11-2021.00,Marketing Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
JOB TITLE: Acquisition Marketing Manager - Email and Direct Mail
LOCATION: Nashville, TN
START DATE: 2/17/2020
JOB SUMMARY: Supports development and execution of direct mail and email Medicare Advantage acquisition marketing. Campaigns include consumer prospect targeting and customer cross-sell/upsell marketing. The position includes campaign management from start to finish and related budget management. This position receives a moderate level of guidance and direction. This position will develop relationships with key business partners and manage approvals from business unit up to manager level.
• Manage direct mail and email, and other media type materials/campaigns as needed:
• Develop and execute campaigns.
• Material content and data review, for benefits, production and market applicable accuracy.
• Proofing to ensure that multiple versions of these materials are accurate and reflect the correct regional variations per market based on source information.
• Proofing for content and compliance accuracy.
• Develop regional variation source document for variations per creative and market.
• Competitor research and documentation.
• Marketing data ordering, research and management as needed.
• Works with Accounts Payable and Marketing Finance to submit and generate purchase orders and manage budget reconciliation.
• Facilitate opt-out documentation for Acquisition Marketing and research as needed.
• Manage archiving and material retention process along with the Marketing Oversight team.
• Manages relationship and established processes with key internal Marketing resources as well as Marketing Finance, Accounts Payable, Marketing Oversight, Digital Marketing Team, Compliance, Creative and Analytics Teams.
• Works with external data and creative agencies.
• Knows and follows compliance guidelines outlined and updated each year by CMS. This includes, but is not limited to, corporate compliance and privacy guidelines. Files materials with the internal compliance team for CMS filing.
• Acquisition Marketing returned mail processing.
• Collect orders for short-term fulfillment marketing initiatives and documentation of fulfillment materials for select associated campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Health care marketing experience preferred.
• Experience working within regulatory guidelines distributed by national regulatory agency.
• Experience in proofing data-intensive communications and materials
• Must be able to build internal relationships and work with external vendors as needed.
• Ability to work on multiple projects with fast deadlines with quality and accuracy.
• Ability to work independently as well as a team player on multiple projects.
• Organized with ability to effectively manage time.
WunderLand Group is the destination for creative, digital, and marketing talent. We match exceptional people with great opportunities. At WunderLand, we know successful recruiting can only happen by truly understanding our talent and our clients, that’s why our team of expert matchmakers puts your goals first. Our reputation for quality has been verified by the industry, with Best of Staffing® talent scores 3x higher than the industry average.
WunderLand is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is WunderLand Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.