Location: Fremont CA
Company Name: Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies
Occupational Category: 11-1021.00,General and Operations Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
With an 85" internal promotion rate and rapid company growth, build your career with the world’s largest pool supply retailer!
• The retail team consists of talented pool professionals and sales associates that are trained to provide expert assistance to our customers in maintaining and enhancing their pools and spas
• Most reliable and trusted assistance in the industry
• Many associates begin their careers in entry level roles and advance to high level management positions (85" internal promotion rate)
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive and flexible benefits packages
• Team member discounts
• Rewards for top performers
• Many convenient locations
• Flexible scheduling
• The District Manager in Training (DMIT) Program is designed to infuse the organization with highly qualified management candidates who have a proven track record of success in multi-unit management. It is the sole responsibility of the DMIT to focus on training and personal development during this fast-paced program. The expectation is that the assigned training modules be completed within no more than one-hundred and eighty (180) days of starting the program.
• Work alongside a District Manager training mentor and the Regional Vice President who will teach you the functional responsibility as a DM with Leslie’s
• Mimic mentor’s schedule and learn the pool industry from the ground up
• Learn “the Leslie’s way” through experience in a retail store and ride-alongs with the commercial and service teams
• Take over an assigned mini-district (4-6 stores)
• Must have a minimum of one (3) year of experience in multi-unit retail management at the District Manager level
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (business or marketing preferred)
• Excellent reference from former supervisors, direct reports, and peers
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstration of leadership characteristics
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• P&L understanding
• Strong recruitment foundation
• Must be willing and able to relocate following training in order to be assigned the role of District Manager
Stop treading water; your career is here!