Location: Frisco TX
Company Name: Lids
Occupational Category: 11-1021.00,General and Operations Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Drive sales by delivering exceptional customer service per the Operations P&P Manual.
• Successfully complete the DMIT Training Program to enhance core skill set (ie: recruiting, developing, coaching, leading and training).
• Train store personnel on standard operating procedures as well as State and Federal laws and regulations.
• Communicate consistently with store personnel to insure understanding and compliance with standard operating procedures.
• Act as the liaison between the District Sales Manager and the stores under the DMIT's direction.
• Take appropriate actions to insure each store maximizes sales, minimizes asset loss, and conforms to budgetary requirements.
• Extensive travel(up to 90%) from store-to-store, within a given geographic area
• Perform work of subordinates as needed.
• Support and adhere to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
• Ability and willingness to travel overnight for training and/or business meetings.
• Ability to work varying days and hours, based on business needs.
• Ability to maintain an excellent attendance record.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with LIDS policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
• Supervise Store Managers through planning, assigning, and directing their overall functions.
• Appraise subordinates on positive performance and assist with formal performance evaluations.
• Recruit, select, develop, and train store personnel on proper store operations and procedures.
• Administer the progressive steps of discipline to include verbal and written warnings. In addition, the DMIT carries out employment terminations following approval from Human Resources and DSM.
• Direct compliance of store personnel with established company policies, procedures and guidelines including, but not limited to, safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
• Address complaints and problem solve when appropriate with the assistance of the DSM and or RD