Location: Hillsboro OR
Company Name: Affinity
Occupational Category: 11-1021.00,General and Operations Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Velocity Search Group has recently been retained to find a strong production supervisor or production manager who is ready to take on their own Plant.
This is a high speed production facility and the correct person will have 4 to 8 years of production management experience. Within Food and Beverage is preferred.
IF YOU are ready to take on a Plant and take that next step in Career this is a GREAT PLANT to do it in. You would have 12 direct reports and they are open to helping you grow professionally. This company has a strong track record of promoting from within with some of their Vice Presidents having started in the Warehouse.
This could be your BIG Break!
• Direct teams (ie individual department managers, supervisors, etc.) in effectively managing each respective department.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable local, state, federal and/or company policy and procedures.
• Manage and lead teams in all direct and indirect production processes required to product and deliver a variety of finished, bottled water products to consumers and customers.
• Provide coaching and direction to ensure success in meeting required outputs and schedules.
• Communicate effectively production targets and priorities to manufacturing and support teams.
• Develop annual operating plan and capital requirements. Act as project manager of all capital projects.
• Develop and implement appropriate cost saving ideas for production operations. Generate and implement ideas for continual process improvement.
• Maintain production and inventory records. Provide weekly/monthly reports as required.
• Monitor and maintain all applicable production permits and ensure that the facility complies with all local, state, federal and company policies.
• Manage employee selection, training, performance evaluation, documentation, salary and termination processes. Maintain a positive, proactive labor environment. If you are interested in learning more or know someone who could be please reach out to us TODAY! This position won't last long.
Associated topics: forklift, fork lift, garden, lawn, manage, plant, plant management, production management, prune, scanner