Location: Houston TX
Company Name: Fircroft
Occupational Category: 43-4051.00,Customer Service Representatives
Date Posted: 2020-02-19
Valid Through: 2020-03-20
Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
Travel to Houma/Fourchon
12 month contract
Work schedule is 12-16 hrs days
Attributes the client is looking for : Offshore execution of construction, inspection, maintenance, and repair activities.
Job Description: CVR
o The Client Vessel Representative (CVR) role is focused on offshore execution of construction, inspection, maintenance, and repair activities. The CVR is considered the client site safety lead on construction vessels under client contract. The CVR is accountable to the
o Specific responsibilities include, but shall not be limited to, the following:
• In addition to these roles and responsibilities the CVR will also be responsible for verbal notifications to the FPIC (or facility designee) as well as the ARP.
• Monitor daily SIMOPs activities and participate in the Daily SIMOPs Call.
• Ensure that risks associated with planned operations are understood and adequately communicated to the FPIC.
• Act as the Site Safety Lead ensuring that all personnel are aware of requirements in the HSSE Bridging Document and adhere to all cient Safe Work Practices.
• Ensure that all personnel comply with and adhere to all project-specific procedures.
• Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with the PTW policies and the permits are audited during operations.
• Ensure client attendance to all JSEAs.
• Accountable to HSSE Leads for the safe execution of all vessel operations.
• Act as the SPOC for Vessel Operator (instruction and interface).
• Accountable for OIM Notifications concerning vessel moves, critical activities or incidents.
• Accountable for development of Daily Reports.
• Act as the SPOC for Vessel Logistics (helicopter, vessel, supply vessel, etc.).
• Accountable for acceptance of Customs Clearance Documentation for all out-bound equipment/loads.
• Complete the CVR Competency Assessment (in accordance with GPO Construction standards and requirements).
• ISN CVR Requirements
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application