Location: Houston TX
Company Name: Worley
Occupational Category: 43-5081.03,Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
Date Posted: 2020-04-03
Valid Through: 2020-04-23
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs’ Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
• Assist to develop the project strategy for requisitioning all piping materials for a job, controlling materials thru the design tool and or manually to requisition according to schedule.
• Position requires excellent organization and communication skills.
• A background in piping design and plant layout would be helpful. Requires full understanding of Piping Materials, reading isometrics and P&ID's, understanding design systems data reporting and materials requisitioning experience is required.
• A background in piping design and plant layout would be helpful.
• Requires full understanding of Piping Materials, reading isometrics and P&ID's, understanding design systems data reporting and materials requisitioning experience is required.
• Ideally 5-7 year’s experience with handling and controlling piping materials, understanding the deliverables within the feed phase of projects. Experience in Shop fabrication or Petrochemical plant piping construction would also be beneficial.