Location: Houston TX
Company Name: HCA Healthcare
Occupational Category: 11-9111.00,Medical and Health Services Managers
Date Posted: 2020-04-03
Valid Through: 2020-04-23
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse House Supervisor to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Healthcare Conroe - Conroe, TX
Registered Nurse - House Supervisor - 7P - 7A (Rotating Weekends)
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is a tertiary acute care 342 bed hospital that has been serving the community for more than 75 years. It provides a 24-hour designated Level II trauma center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, cardiac care services, women's center, daVinci robotic surgery, neurosciences, pediatric care, rehabilitation therapy, sleep center, radiology, hyperbaric medicine, diagnostic/imaging services, and wound care facility.
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
Conroe Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse - House Supervisor - Night(7P - 7A) - ADMINISTRATION Department
Things you will do in this role:
• Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer, the House Supervisor facilitates departmental operations through the coordination and supervision of direct patient care on all Nursing Units.
• This individual assists in appropriate allocation of nursing personnel on a daily basis to meet patient care requirements in collaboration with the Nurse Directors and Nurse Managers for each Unit.
• The House Supervisor makes decisions independently in areas of responsibility based on Administrative and Departmental operational standards and coordinates all Hospital operations in the absence of Department Directors in consultation with the Nurse Directors and other Department Directors as needed.
• Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse
• Previous managerial experience in clinical nursing within the hospital environment preferred.
• Current BCLS required with ACLS and PALS preferred.
• BSN REQUIRED
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today