Location: Houston TX
Company Name: Pepco Holdings
Occupational Category: 13-1161.00,Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Job Description - Senior Marketing Analyst (223875)
Senior Marketing Analyst-(223875)
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Under supervision of a leader in the marketing organization, this position is responsible for developing digital marketing customer acquisition campaigns for various segments within the Constellation Mass Markets business.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Develops paid digital marketing programs, communication and marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition via a digital marketing mix.
• Manages and oversees integrated paid media marketing campaigns that include paid search, paid social and programmatic channels
• Works with third party agency to optimize campaigns and ensure achievement of KPIs
• Develops and implements the marketing activities tied to specific retail energy markets/regions and/or a specific marketing function area of discipline.
• Collaborates with a variety of multi-disciplined cross functional teams/organizations throughout the mass markets organization to drive digital marketing programs throughout the respective market/region.
• Designs, manages and implements conversion rate optimization program to continuously improve campaign and website performance.
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure a test and learn culture and drive improvements to KPIs.
• Continuously evaluates the success of marketing programs, analyzes and prepares results of campaigns, presents findings and recommendations to leadership.
• Manages channel to target CTA and drives channel ROI.
• Effectively leverages a variety of communications tools and practices to meet corporate objectives.
• Oversees and works effectively with multiple 3rd party marketing vendors, builders, contractors and others.
• Supports the development and day to day operations of the department. Works on various program marketing communications, fulfillment and tracking processes, tools and materials.
• Works collaboratively with other internal stakeholders as appropriate to share best practices, provides support and ensure overall business objectives are met.
• Assists in development and management of communications to support corporate identity standards.
• Monitors and evaluates the success of marketing campaigns and events.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
POSITION SPECIFICATIONS Skills/Abilities:
• Experience overseeing integrated digital paid media campaigns and driving positive business results
• Demonstrated proficiency in Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager
• Experience with Adobe Experiment Manager and Adobe Target a plus
• Demonstrated superior writing and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to assist with a variety of complex communication projects simultaneously; on budget and on deadline.
• Demonstrated project management skills to include comprehensive planning, scheduling and communication.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Professional demeanor and represent the company favorably to internal and external audiences.
• Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team, exercising sound judgment and managing matrix relationships to meet team goals
• Experience and ability to manage external vendor resources and relationships.
• Dedication to upholding values and performance imperatives.
Bachelor's degree, preferably in communications, business administration or a related topic, plus 3-5 years related job experience. An equivalent combination of formal education, training and experience may also be considered.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunityemployer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employmentwithout regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race,religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or anyother classification protected by federal, state, or local law