Location: Huntington Beach CA
Company Name: Xerox
Occupational Category: 11-2031.00,Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
The primary objective of the Graphic Communications Client Manager (GCCM) is toachieve revenue and profit growth targets. The GCCM is responsible forclient satisfaction and loyalty to the Xerox brand within their territory and workswith a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders to optimize accountpenetration and contract retention.
Sales Executive with significant leadership and responsibility to driveresults.
• Engage accounts at all levels(including VP and C-level) to understand strategic objectives and operationalpriorities and communicate Xerox value proposition.
• Grow profitable revenue by introducing new services and solutions to solve clientsbusiness problems and/or capture new opportunities
• Develop, communicate and lead execution of a strategic business plan thatsupports achievement of revenue and profit growth objectives.
• Understand account P&L and manage to opportunity areas
• Pursue and capture complex strategic opportunities
• Leverage all Xerox channels as appropriate to optimize account penetration
• Ensure successful resolution of customer satisfaction issues
• Lead RFP/RFI response activities
• Engage and collaborate with pricing and contracting resources to propose, negotiateand close large and complex contracts
• Ensures financial governance processes are adhered to for all new and renewopportunities.
• LeverageFocus Executives, Industry Marketing and Alliance Partnerships to expand clientrelationships and identify new opportunities