Location: Huntsville AL
Company Name: Moseley Technical Services
Occupational Category: 17-2112.00,Industrial Engineers
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
• Industrial Engineer
Check out this new opportunity!
Job ID # 2020-10722
Location: Mesa, AZ
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 5 years
What You’ll Do:
• Apply advanced Industrial Engineering concepts, techniques, analysis and decision tools to promote and implement changes in manufacturing, engineering and service operations.
• Independently develops models, data bases and spreadsheets to analyze data (e.g., statistics, operations research, engineering economics), and provides summary analysis and metrics for consultation to customers (e.g., management, departments, suppliers).
• Apply advanced industrial engineering techniques and concepts to product and process design teams throughout all phases of product lifecycle, resulting in a robust product design and work statement that meets program requirements.
• Research, design, develop, improve, and implement processes to enhance schedule performance, lower cost, and improve quality, through the application of advanced Lean and other Industrial Engineering concepts for large scale systems integration and asset utilization. Independently manages, defines, negotiates, and controls the scope, cost, and timing of projects, and performs risk analysis using project management tools (e.g., work break-down structure, precedence network, resource allocation).
• Ensures project is completed within budget. Utilizes advanced engineering methods (e.g., mathematical models, simulation, statistics) to develop optimal process designs and efficient utilization of resources (e.g., facilities, personnel, materials, equipment) in the creation and validation of products.
• Analyze and design value stream, including capability, capacity (e.g., make/buy, supplier selection, risk analysis, supplier performance), throughput, workflow and logistics (e.g., critical path, lead-time, transportation, factory layout).
• U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry combined with 5+ years of relevant work experience; Master’s combined with 3+ years of relevant work experience; or PhD.
• ABET is preferred.
What to Expect:
• Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
• Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/
Still have questions? Reach out to
Emmalyn 256-880-0446 Ext. 338 (Emmalyn.Merrill@moseleytechnical.com
Refer this job to a friend