Location: Indianapolis IN
Company Name: Textron
Occupational Category: 49-2091.00,Avionics Technicians
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
To identify malfunctions, remove, repair and install a limited variety of aircraft communication, navigation and electrical components.
• Perform analysis of routine electrical malfunctions according to standard shop practices using some equipment such as voltmeters, ohmmeters and continuity lights.
• Perform minor repair such as replacing wires and connectors on standard electrical components.
• Under guidance of supervisor, assist with analysis of more complicated malfunctions and repair of standard electrical components.
• Install electrical and electronic components as directed.
• Responsible only for own work.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Security Badge through the local airport authority (if applicable)Qualifications :EDUCATION:
Job duties require high school education to be able to interpret assembly blueprints and to apply shop math.
Over three months up to one year electrical assembly experience to be able to apply shop electrical principles.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified