Location: Indianapolis IN
Company Name: Johnson Controls
Occupational Category: 17-3023.03,Electrical Engineering Technicians
Date Posted: 2020-04-03
Valid Through: 2020-04-23
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
What you will do
Performs assigned system commissioning using Johnson Controls configuration and commissioning tools. Troubleshoots and resolves control problems, which includes programming, electronic, electrical issues and basic HVAC problems. Responds to basic warranty calls.
How you will do it
• Loads system-level controller software.
• Performs basic commissioning and system diagnostics from system-level controllers to end devices (i.e. sensors, actuators, etc) and completes all required commissioning documentation.
• Keeps management and JCI contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
• Calibrates systems requiring basic electronic test equipment.
• Completes administrative tasks including but not limited to time sheets, expense reports, and on-site documentation.
• Documents changes and provides information for as-built documentation.
• Communicates with the JCI contractor or customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site.
• Follows all safety standards and attends required safety training. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
What we look for
• Demonstrated technical aptitude and attention to detail.
• Basic computer skills required and the ability to use hand tools, battery drill and digital voltmeter.
• Some work will require the use of ladders.
• Good communication and listening skills.
• Anyone with electrical, electronic or HVAC background are encouraged to apply.
What else you'll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule, mobile device, laptop, company vehicle. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package that starts on day 1, which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou