Location: Indianapolis IN
Company Name: EJS Group
Occupational Category: 11-9021.00,Construction Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
General Superintendent Indianapolis, Indiana
Great Pay Plan, Great Company!
If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our client’s culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
Our client is looking for a General Superintendent in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our client is a $15 million a year company that work on bridges and roads across Indiana and Ohio. They have grown by nearly 50% in the last 2 years. They are celebrating 20 years of being in business this year and look to keep expanding.
• At least 10 years of working their way up with project management experience in the construction industry preferred
• Leadership mentality - be able to motivate team to perform at high level
• Interpersonal skills a plus
• Civil engineering degree preferred but not required
• Have experience managing projects such as bridges and roadways or site utilities
• Be able to do mathematical skills equal to basic engineering functions
• Understanding or ability to learn HCSS or job cost reports
• Have worked on $2 million-$10 million+ projects in the pastWhat to expect
• Supervise Project Superintendents, Foremans, and other Project personnel
• 40 hour work week (overtime expected)
• Supervise 3-5 jobs on a daily basis
• Ability to grow into positions with more diverse and professional nature
• Travel is required
• Ability to delegate
• Good attendanceBenefits
• Company truck
• 2-4 weeks vacation
• 5% match on 401k
• Annual bonus (usually 10-30% of base salary or estimated salary)
• Profit sharing bonus (estimated additional $2500 a year)If you are qualified for this position, please apply with your resume attached and EJS Group will get back to you.
406-534-4232 – Billings, MT
480-568-4544 – Phoenix, AZ
406-697-4993 (c) 406-564-1735 (f)
Click here to follow EJS Group on LinkedIn!
I’m a great believer in luck…the harder I work, the more I have of it! - Thomas Jefferson