Location: Indianapolis IN
Company Name: Soliant Health
Occupational Category: 19-3031.01,School Psychologists
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
School Based, Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) Job in Indiana for Tele Therapy - Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in Indiana, who has a full time, contract position available for a Speech Language Pathologist to work from home!! Candidates seeking part time are also encouraged to apply, as the district may be able to work around the candidate's availability.
To qualify, you must have at least:
• A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
• An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in IN
• Atleast 2-3 years of school/pediatric experience or 1 year of tele therapy experience preferred, but required
• A current computer/laptop and in home WIFI
Specifications about the position:
• Caseload: will depend upon candidate's availability, experience, and preference
• Full time 37.5 hours/week
• Competitive compensation package
• Work from home!
• School year calendar
• Quick interview and hire process
Apply Below, or directly by sending a resume, to our hiring coordinator, Kari Mospanyuk at Kari.Mospanyuk@soliant.com. Interviews are being scheduled now, therefore please apply today for immediate consideration!
Soliant Hiring Coordinator
Ph: 770.325.0347 / Kari.Mospanyuk@Soliant.com