Location: Indianapolis IN
Company Name: Impact Network
Occupational Category: 41-2031.00,Retail Salespersons
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
• Sales Internship
Job Locations US-IN-Indianapolis
Type Temporary Full-Time
Impact is hiring Sales Interns for our Nationally ranked Best and Brightest Workplace!
Impacts paid internship program is designed to provide our candidates with an understanding of our go-to market strategy, company culture and what a career at Impact Networking has to offer. We are looking for entrepreneurial-minded candidates who are excited to get out from behind the desk and gain real world experience. Sales Interns will be challenged and have the opportunity to learn about our sales culture and operations in a highly competitive industry. The ultimate goal of our program is to bring on our intern candidates as full time Account Manager upon graduation.
What Sales Interns get out of an Internship at Impact:
Our internship program is designed to assist candidates in the transition from academics to the professional work force. Through our hands-on internship program candidates are given the chance to experience the corporate world of B2B sales first hand. Sales Interns receive mentorship from both Account Managers and Sales Managers, as well as the opportunity to openly interact with C-Level executives. Candidates gain strong personal skillsboth face-to-face and over the phoneand participate in on-going training to develop time management, organization skills and the ability to work within teams and groups.
The attitude a candidate possesses is as important as their skill set. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a team. Candidates must also have a high level of energy, exude a positive attitude, and be resourceful, driven and highly dependable.
• Provide support to Account Managers in assigned territories
• Prospect via cold calling and phone calls for new business development
• Participate in weekly strategic sales meetings
• Assist in the execution of client technology demonstrations
• Assist in the promotion of customer events
A Day in the Life:
Every day brings a new task, new opportunity and new challenge to provide solutions. Each business we work with requires a unique solution for their document needs. Our Sales Interns assist in drafting solutions to those challenges and planning for business development opportunities.
A typical Monday-Friday will be spent as follows:
• 8-9am Meet in the office, confirm appointments, plan your day
• 9am-4pm Travel within their assigned territory
• 4pm-5pm Meet back in the office, review, confirm, plan, write-up proposals, etc.
• One day a week will be spent in the office per Sales Managers choice
Things We Are Looking For
- College Degree in progress
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Results oriented
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Software Powered by iCIMS