Location: Indianapolis IN
Company Name: Soliant Health
Occupational Category: 29-1127.00,Speech-Language Pathologists
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Indianapolis, Indiana who has a full time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist.
To qualify, you must have at least:
• A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
• An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Indiana
Specifications about the position:
• Offering a competitive pay package
• Full Time position
• K-12 caseload
• Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401k retirement plan
• Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below , or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Adrienne Schuchman at Adrienne.Schuchman@soliant.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!