Location: Indianapolis IN
Company Name: Anchor Point Technology Resources
Occupational Category: 27-3042.00,Technical Writers
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Technical Writer Responsibilities:
Interprets technology by producing written descriptions and instructions.Technical Writer Duties:
• Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information.
• Comprehends technology by observing production and use; interviewing engineers and designers; studying blueprints, sketches, drawings, specifications, parts lists, mock-ups, samples, etc.
• Prepares outline by organizing materials.
• Completes outline by composing language for nontechnical consumers.
• Verifies comprehension of technology and composition by testing description and instructions.
• Obtains approval of interpretation by submitting draft for approval.
• Maintains resource of technical writing by filing publications.
• Completes projects by coordinating with agencies and typing and printing services.
• Supports development of speeches, articles and news releases by preparing technical descriptions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.Technical Writer Skills & Qualifications:
Deadline-Oriented, Independence, Research Skills, Organization, Attention to Detail, Technical Understanding, Word Processing , Analyzing Information , Help Authoring Tools, Technical Documentation, Administrative Writing Skills