Location: Irving TX
Company Name: CareerStaff Unlimited
Occupational Category: 11-2011.00,Advertising and Promotions Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
AREA MANAGER - HEALTHCARE STAFFING
CareerStaff Unlimited is hiring an inspiring leader to join our fast-growing team as the Area Manager of our Pharmacy team in Irving, TX. A strong candidate will be outgoing, intelligent, professional in appearance, competitive, in possession of a strong work ethic and a great sense of humor. Must be enthusiastic about taking their career to the next level with a company that is certified as a Great Place to Work. We're looking for a self-starter who would report directly to the Director of Pharmacy.
Candidates must be well versed with all social media outlets and have accompanying experience in sales and healthcare recruitment. Must have 2-3 years of staffing experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Unparalleled company culture
• Dedicated recruitment training program
• Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
• Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Competitive bonus and commission structure
The Area Manager requires collaboratively implementing business strategy, directing staff, and facilitating a work environment, which achieves business results through consistent quality practice and company standards. The Area Manager is responsible for directing and coordinating market activities and related initiatives within the assigned marketplace.
• Responsible for managing and directing the operational functions of our CareerStaff branch to include the development of performance goals, business plans, budgets, and forecasts.
• Manages the day-to-day operations of the location to include, but not limited to, human resources, accounts payable, payroll, billing, accounts receivable, clinical, legal, and compliance functions.
• Maintains regularly scheduled business office hours and ensures the office is staffed according to CareerStaff guidelines.
• Consistently monitors and manages the financial and operating performance of the office as measured by the tools and standards established by CareerStaff.
• Collaborates with the Finance Department for billing and collections efforts. Analyze trends and projects weekly, quarterly, and annual revenue. Develop and implement improvement plans when needed.
• Provides leadership and supervision to office staff in all branches. Interviews, hires, develops, manages performance and terminates the employment of staff as needed. Ensures positive employee relations and resolves any staff issues or grievances.
• Constantly monitors and engages the local healthcare staffing market through marketing and sales activities, recruiting, competitive analysis, client interactions, and other initiatives as appropriate.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of sales plans, completion of requests for proposals, and negotiating contracts in accordance with CareerStaff policies and guidelines.
• Develops and implements recruiting plans to achieve staffing goals.
• Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations related to all business practices.
• Participates in Joint Commission accreditation survey process and maintains all files and records to ensure compliance with Joint Commission standards, where appropriate.
• Performs other duties as requested.
• A minimum of one year of management or supervisory experience required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2-3 years of staffing experience required, preferably in healthcare
• 3-5 years of financial management and budgeting preferred
WHO WE ARE:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
• Job City: Irving
• Shift: 8A-5P
• Setting: CSU OFFICE
• Order ID:70162