Location: Jacksonville FL
Company Name: GAT Airline Ground Support
Occupational Category: 43-4051.00,Customer Service Representatives
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
As a customer service agent, you are the first impression of a passenger's airport experience. Customer Service positions encompass checking in and ticketing passengers, escorting passengers to and from aircraft, and resolving customer complaints. Proficient use of a computer is needed as well as EXCELLENT customer assistance to passengers. This position requires working in a fast-paced environment with time constraints to meet published departure goals. A professional and positive image must be consistently displayed by the employee.
• Able to greet and assist all customers in a prompt, friendly, and courteous manner over the phone and in person.
• Must be able to announce both incoming and outbound flights.
• Handle credit cards, and personal check transactions with accuracy and properly account for all collections and conduct the appropriate airline closeout procedures.
• Accept and process checked baggage weighing up to 100 lbs. and placed on conveyor belts.
• Agents are also required to operate jetways to place them in position prior to aircraft arrival and lifting, opening, closing, and securing aircraft doors.
• Use airline computer systems to provide flight arrival and departure information, ticketing and flight boarding documents, lost or damaged baggage documentation, and cargo tracking information.
• Able to stand and work in one location for up to four hours at a time.
• You may be responsible for escorting unaccompanied minors and disabled passengers throughout the airport.
• Work independently without direct supervision.
• Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
• customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• One location
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Retirement plan
• Day shift
• Night shift
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $19.50 to $29.50 /hour