Location: Jacksonville FL
Company Name: HCA Healthcare
Occupational Category: 29-2034.00,Radiologic Technologists
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not, consider Memorial Hospital of Jacksonville, Florida where we are committed to building a health community across the greater Jacksonville area. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish such goal, we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission. We invite you to learn more about the fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
Now celebrating 50 years a leader, Memorial Hospital has been a leader in providing quality healthcare to Northeast Florida. Memorial Hospital is a 454-bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services, including 24-hour emergency care at three different locations. We feature an accredited Chest Pain Center, certified Stroke Center, dedicated Heart Center, Bone and Joint Center, and Memorial’s maternity center, Special Beginnings.
Memorial is also a Level II Trauma Center which means we provide a higher level of care for the most critically injured patients. It also means our standards and performance are regularly reviewed by the Florida Department of Health.
We offer you a generous compensation package including:
competitive pay, paid time off, 401k, medical, dental vision and life
insurance, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment program, and employee
stock purchase plan.
We are seeking a FT CT Tech for a Monday - Thursday 8:30 PM to 7:00 AM shift.
• Perform CT exams in compliance with regulatory agencies and hospital policies and procedures.
• Sound knowledge and proficiency in the use of CAT SCAN equipment.
• Perform CT exams as per protocol on a variety of different body parts in a timely manner.
• Complete appropriate history forms.
• Complete technologist exam sheet.
• Stock rooms with supplies.
• Confirms that consent forms are completed by physician when necessary.
• Check labs when necessary.
• Perform data entry in Meditech using accurate times.
• Mark verified / dictated in PACS.
• Scan documents into PACS, attached to correct exam.
• Send exams from PACS or AW to the Amicus Telerad system when necessary.
• Enter exam notes on PACS.
• Verify order in chart. Follow physician written orders.
• Initial chart when exam is complete.
• Interact with Radiologists. Communicate effectively with customers (physicians, patients, co-workers, etc.)
• Start I.V.s when necessary.
• Administer contrast media with power injector.
• Move patients on and off table when necessary.
• Organize patient exams for best work flow.
• Assist in the orientation/training of new employees and clinical students.
• Graduate of an accredited Radiography program.
• Current State of Florida Radiology Technologist license, ARRT(R), and ARRT(CT) Certification, or eligible to sit for the ARRT (CT) exam (must achieve certification within 6 months.
• American Heart Association BLS.
• Minimum of 2 years experience as a radiology and CT technologist.
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply today hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1