Location: Jacksonville FL
Company Name: Oracle
Occupational Category: 15-1132.00,Software Developers, Applications
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like.
Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project specifications, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments. Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically 5 years of project management, product design or related experience needed.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We are a New York City-headquartered startup with a mission to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Conde Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
• Tagging publisher and brand display (banner/rich media), video (VAST/VPAID), and mobile campaigns on ad servers and DSP/SSPs with Moat tracking.
• Performing data analysis to report on client insights and resolve discrepancies.
• QA testing of display and video ad creatives to confirm functionality and debug issues.
• Daily communication with the Account Management, Sales, and Engineering teams for reviewing previous and upcoming business.About You
• 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
• 2 years experience in ad operations/digital online trafficking environment required.
• Previous experience with third party DSP/SSP ad servers (Doubleclick, Sizmek, Mediamind, AppNexus, Atlas, Innovid, Liverail, FreeWheel, Medialets, etc.)
• QA experience troubleshooting all ad types including display (desktop, mobile, in-app) and video (VAST/VPAID).
• Must possess exceptional organizational, verbal, and analytical skills.
• Strong communication, follow through, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work closely with others as part of a team.
• Deep understanding of the principles of ad serving, analytics, DSPs/DMPs, media buying, pixel implementation, CPA/ROI optimization, retargeting, mobile and video specific strategies.About the Team
• We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
• We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
• We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
• We care about solving big-picture, systemic problemslooking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.Job: **Information Technology*
Title: Oracle Data Cloud/Moat - Integrations Engineer
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19001LYK