Location: Jacksonville FL
Company Name: Source Refrigeration & HVAC
Occupational Category: 11-1021.00,General and Operations Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
CoolSys is the parent company of market-leading operating businesses that provide a full spectrum of best-in-class service experiences and solutions to the retail, commercial, and industrial refrigeration and HVAC industries. Our valued and dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
The Regional Business Manager assists the General Manager in driving the profitability of the region and creating a consistently excellent customer and employee experience. This position is responsible for managing support functions, including service coordination, dispatch, purchasing, and safety. The Regional Business Manager partners with the General Manager to drive operational excellence and the achievement of expected business results, outstanding KPI performance, accurate forecasting and workforce planning and a high level of employee engagement and productivity.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Partners with the GM to drive regional initiatives and ensure regional financial objectives are met.
• Collaborates on strategic opportunities and assists the GM in providing oversight, tracking progress and removing obstacles.
• Uses dashboards and other metrics to analyze the business and reports on results. Identifies root cause issues and drives corrective actions as necessary.
• Create goals and objectives and provide direction, leadership, training and technical guidance/mentorship for all operations coordinators, dispatchers, purchasers and other regional support team members, including but not limited to:
• Service Coordination
• Truck Inventory
• Branch Warehouse Inventory
• Regional Fleet
• Technical Training and Development
• Certification Tracking and Management
• Refrigerant Tracking
• Dispatch Systems and Schedules
• Customer Service
• Call Center
• Equipment and Part Sourcing
• Quote Production
• Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s)
• Purchase Order Management and Contro
• Prepares and participates in weekly, monthly, quarterly business reviews.
• Consistently looks for opportunities to improve process and productivity in areas of responsibility.
• Ensures effective, timely and clear communication between regional support teams and service and install branches.
• Manages and escalates customer issues, conduct root-cause analysis and implement appropriate corrective actions to prevent similar issues in the future.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, And Competencies
• Strong leadership skills and the demonstrated ability to build, manage and develop effective teams.
• Excellent business acumen and the ability to understand how to drive the components of a P&L
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent analytical skills, including the capability to interpret complex statistical data and/or to develop forecasts.
• Ability to multi-task effectively and apply sound business judgement to competing priorities
• Ability to understand and solve complex problems and to make decisions that have significant impact on the department’s profitability, credibility, services.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management as an advisor on projects, and to act as the company’s principal spokesperson in area of expertise.
• A self-starter who takes initiative has the ability to organize and prioritize their own work and the work of others on short-term and long-term basis.
• Experience leveraging technology and strong computer skills
• Ability to travel up to 25%. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field preferred.
• 5+ years’ experience in the Refrigeration & HVAC space
• 2+ years of experience in a Management Role.
• Demonstrated experience managing all or part of a P&L
• Demonstrated experience driving change and performance improvement Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is required for all positions. CoolSys is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Employment Type Regular
Location City Jacksonville
Location City Jacksonville