Location: Jacksonville FL
Company Name: Availity
Occupational Category: 17-2112.00,Industrial Engineers
Date Posted: 2020-02-17
Valid Through: 2020-03-18
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
As a Software QA Engineer, you will provide test automation framework, tooling, and Performance Testing support for multiple development teams in a Continuous Software Delivery cycle. The Software QA Engineer will also be required to carry out other duties, projects, or activities as specified by their management.WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Must have experience working in an agile development environment.
• Must have 8+ years of experience in a high-tech environment in QA or a role with similar technical requirements.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline or 3 years of relevant experience would be considered in lieu of a degree.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Knowledge of Performance Testing methodology and its applied uses in testing responsiveness, load, stress, soak, scalability, reliability, and degraded mode of operation.
• Ability to design flexible automated functional and performance test scripts that can be applied to various test conditions including event synchronization, cross-browser compatibility, multi-environment support, parallel execution, and unexpected fault handling.
• Knowledge of agile test pyramid concepts, and their appropriate application to the scope of automated unit, service-Layer, and UI, along with manual exploratory and user acceptance testing.
• Ability to administer performance test software (NeoLoad or similar) consisting of web server, controller, IDE, and distributed load generator components.
• Ability to administer Selenium Grid test lab (Selenium Box, SauceLabs, or similar) and integrate solution with automated deployment pipelines.
• Ability to administer test management software (TestRail or similar) and integrate solution with agile work planning tools.
• Working knowledge of agile work planning tool (JIRA or similar).
• Working experience using source-control change management software (GIT or similar).
• Working knowledge of integrating Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins or similar) with supported test automation components.
• Ability to use Application Performance Management tools (NewRelic, Splunk, or similar) to monitor key health metrics, identify system resource bottlenecks, and investigate system errors.
• Ability to estimate test schedules and assess risk.
• Ability to adapt to supporting autonomous teams and influence application of testing standards when ownership of software quality is a shared responsibility with the development teams.
• Knowledge, skills, and experience to develop performance test plans based on technical documentation, specifically business requirements and functional specifications.
• Knowledge of web development methodologies (primarily Agile/Scrum), application design, navigation, and information architecture