Location: Jacksonville FL
Company Name: Sacred Heart Health System
Occupational Category: 29-2034.00,Radiologic Technologists
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
We Are Hiring
Surgical Technologist - Surgery 002 - Full-Time, Rotating - SVM-St Vincent's Southside - Jacksonville, FL
• **$3K Sign On Bonus with 2 year committment required***
Ascension St. Vincent’s, based in Jacksonville, Florida, has served the people of Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia since 1873. It is home to the largest cardiovascular program between Atlanta and Orlando. From its humble beginning to its status as a regional healthcare system, Ascension St. Vincent's is widely recognized for delivering quality, compassionate care.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
As an Associate with St. Vincent's HealthCare-FL, you will have the opportunity to facilitate the safe and efficient performance of surgical procedures.
• Prepares surgical operating suite with sterile drapes and sterile solutions as well as appropriate sterile and non-sterile instruments and supplies.
• Hands required/requested instruments and supplies to surgeon during surgery.
• Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping patients.
• Maintains instruments in an organized manner and monitors/tracks instruments counts throughout procedures.
• High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
• BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Experience in Several Specialties Highly Preferred - General, GYN, Neuro, Robotics, ENT
Equal Employment Opportunity St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants