Location: Jersey City NJ
Company Name: Team One Global
Occupational Category: 11-2022.00,Sales Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Who We Are
We are an advertising company with exceptional customer service that offers financial rewards and promotions determined by individual performance. Our clients need high energy, upbeat individuals with great customer service skills to represent them!
Our firm is expanding at a tremendous rate!
We are currently hiring for entry level and experienced advertising and marketing associate that we can bring on to our already prestigious firm.
Our company is looking for ATHLETES and SPORTS-MINDED individuals that we are going to take us to the next level during this unprecedented time of expansion!
Our firm specializes in promotional campaigns while continually providing the top notch customer service experience that we have become known for.
We are now looking to fill ENTRY LEVEL customer service, sales, marketing, and entry level management positions as soon as possible! We need the right team in order to achieve results!
Qualifications Job Requirements:
We are looking for COMPETITIVE, STRONG, SPORTS-MINDED individuals to take our company to the next level. Our firm maintains the policy of training our employees from scratch in the following areas:
• Entry Level Management
• Junior Marketing
• Campaign Development
• Event Coordination
• Public Relations
• Sales Associates
• Customer Service
Primary Duties of the Entry Level Advertising and Marketing Representative:
• Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
• Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
• Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
• Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
• Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
• Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these events as required.
• Monitors use of existing sales tools.
• Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
• Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
• Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
To apply please submit your resume to with the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines