Location: Kansas City MO
Company Name: Planet Forward
Occupational Category: 43-6014.00,Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
• This position is responsible for performing general administrative, office support for company projects.
• Duties may include:
• Keep and maintain project files;
• Maintain project e-mail box;
• Document control – data entry;
• Track projects and produce monthly progress reports;
• Work with specs, changes and finalizing;
• Facilitate questions regarding projects and research information;
• Maintain tracking system for projects;
• Record minutes from Project Manager meetings;
• Answer phones and direct calls;
• Read and sort incoming mail;
• Collect bills/invoices;
• Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents;
• Make travel arrangements;
• Prepare outgoing mailings and labels, including emails and faxes;
• Organize and maintain filing system;
• Coordinate client or vendor lunches, including set-up and clean-up;
• Reserve conference rooms;
• Coordinate with internal support departments;
• Order and maintain supplies;
• Arrange equipment maintenance or set-up;
• Keep the department calendar and roster;
• Occasional project assistance for managers;
• Assist in Power point presentations;
• Utilize Access to store and retrieve data;
• Help coordinate clerical needs of special projects;
• Complete weekly timecards;
• Make copies of printed material.
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor to assist in the overall success of the group and company.
• High School degree or equivalent.
• Minimum two years office/clerical experience.
• An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required.
• Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Some college coursework preferred.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees