Location: Kansas City MO
Company Name: Creative Circle
Occupational Category: 13-1161.00,Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Position: Research Analyst
Location: Downtown Kansas City
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time
Rate: Up to $90,000 annually
Our client in the Fin Tech industry needs a Research Analyst to join their team, full time this January.
The Research Analyst will investigate and optimize client experiences using qualitative and quantitative research methodologies for both its retail, online and virtual products.
The Research Analyst will report to the Director of Consumer Insights and work on the Brand Strategy team.
Research Analyst responsibilities:
- Design and execute qualitative and quantitative research case studies both pre- and post launch, including usability testing, ethnography, focus groups, diary studies, surveys, etc.
- Organize and plan usability research and customer roadmaps
- Collaborate and communicate to manage and disseminate research findings and insights
- Come up with creative solutions that speak to customer's behavior
Research Analyst requirements:
- 4+ years of related experience setting up and managing research projects
- Experience working as a market researcher, customer experience researcher or analyst
- Candidates with Fin Tech experience are a plus
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org