Location: Katy TX
Company Name: H&R Block
Occupational Category: 51-3022.00,Meat, Poultry, and Fish Cutters and Trimmers
Date Posted: 2020-02-17
Valid Through: 2020-03-18
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Block Advisors - Associate Team Leader
What you'll do... :
Are you driven by helping people, being part of a team, and exceeding client expectations? Block Advisors is looking to hire Associate Team Leaders who will be passionate about the H&R Block brand purpose: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
Block Advisors is an H&R Block brand that redefined the tax preparation experience for individuals and small businesses with complex tax and business service needs.As an Associate Team Leader for Block Advisors, you will support a single retail office during tax season to deliver a world class client experience and assist with the daily supervision of tax office associates.Prior tax preparation experience is not required as this role does not prepare taxes.You'll begin working a flexible part-time schedule in early September as you ramp up for the busy tax season and transition to a full-time schedule from January through April.After working a successful tax season, you may find that you want to apply to return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for advancement opportunities.
What you'll do...
• Support the Multi-Unit Team Leader, serving as onsite point of contact for tax office associates and clients, ensuring quality and consistent execution that will allow us to promote the value of Block Advisors
• Execute and hold all tax office associates accountable to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) execution and client service experience, with escalation to the Multi-Unit Team Leader and District General manager as necessary
• Serve as point of contact for onsite escalated client service concerns
• Ensure clients are scheduled properly and conflicts are resolved, with escalation to the Multi-Unit Team Leader and District General Manager as necessary
• Lead the office from the front desk, providing phone coverage and engaging with clients to deliver an outstanding experience
• Lead daily activities to ensure that all tax office associates are scheduled, and work is completed according to deadlines, with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
• Lead daily huddles and communicate essential information to office associates Job ID: 360380BR Address1: Shops At Spring Green City: Katy State: Texas What you'll bring to the team... : What you'll bring to the team...
• Prior experience working in a customer service or similar role
• Strong organizational skills and ability to plan and manage day-to-day office operations
• Customer-centric mindset and strong communication skills
• Computer proficient with the ability to use MS Office
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Passionate, determined, resilient under stress and a will to win attitude
• Able to work a flexible work schedule of 40 hours per week and flexibility based on business needs
• High school diploma / equivalent or higher It would be even better if you also had...
• Experience supervising or managing people
• History of delivering outstanding customer experiences Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply! Posting Title: Block Advisors - Associate Team Leader