Location: Kennesaw GA
Company Name: Selectek
Occupational Category: 53-7061.00,Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
We are workig with a client to find a Drafter/Detailer to perform a variety of drafting activities including preparing assembly/manufacturing drawings and preparing/updating installation drawings for projects.
6 Month Contract to Direct (Benefits & 401k available)
Pay: $20/hr. - $23/hr
• Works closely with Design Engineers to produce accurate and complete shop drawings
• Converting 2D AutoCAD drawings to 3D models using Autodesk Inventor
• Answer questions from the shop as they arise through production
• Creates cut lists and hardware lists
• Assist customers installers with assembly instructions and support
• Some light travel to job sites may be required
• Use computer assisted design/drafting equipment and software to develop designs.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be proficient using Autodesk Inventor (preferred) or Solidworks (acceptable)
• Must be proficient using AutoCAD
• Must be proficient using Microsoft office package
• Ability to read and understand prints and drawings
• Ability to use tape measures and calipers
• ERP experience is a plus but not required
• High school diploma or general education degree and three years job related experience.
For immediate consideration please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at ...@selectek.com
Selectek is a member of the American Staffing Association, which promotes legal, ethical, and professional practices for the staffing industry. All employees at Selectek are certified by the American Staffing Association through the Certified Staffing Professional and Technical Services Certified? programs. ASA certification programs help our employees:
• Protect the rights of our candidates and employees
• Avoid missteps that could result in costly legal proceedings
• Add value to our business relationships by demonstrating commitment to our clients
• Make clients aware of their co-employment obligations and responsibilities
• Expand our knowledge of the industry and elevate our professionalism
• Gain professional recognition for demonstrating knowledge of federal and state labor and employment law